Published by DK Children
Storyteller's Word a Day is kids' daily dose of rich, descriptive vocabulary for all aspects of storytelling. See your child laugh as they learn 180 new words to describe characters' appearance, actions, and emotions. Beyond the pages, help your child retain what they've learned through our action-packed, vocabulary-boosting Word Tag video game.
- 180 richly descriptive storytelling words
- Vocabulary that appears on KS2 SATs, CATs, ISEB, 11+
- Designed for effective word understanding and awareness, with synonyms, word pairs, story starters and more
- Research-backed and aligned to the national curriculum
- Parent's Choice Gold Award Winner 2019 and an Amazon Best Seller in Schools and Education
- Best used with Mrs Wordsmith's Word Tag video game, to reinforce vocabulary through play
We know that one exposure to a word is simply not enough to master it. Our Storyteller's Word a Day flip book comes with a 3-month subscription to our Word Tag video game, enabling your child to revisit the words they've learned through gameplay.
Flip a page. Play the game. Learn the words to create vivid, memorable story worlds!
"This book is a highly informative, engaging, and fun resource to help young people (and their parents) build their knowledge and understanding of story-telling vocabulary. It helps children to develop a climate of interest and involvement with words, consequently developing not only their vocabulary but also their spelling and comprehension." Emma Madden - Headteacher, Fox Primary School.
© Mrs Wordsmith 2023
Previously published by Mrs Wordsmith in 2019.
Related products and resources